Telehealth Remains Our Preferred Way to See Patients
Metro Pain Group are continuing to keep the safety and health of both patients and staff as our top priority. We are committed to stopping the spread of COVID-19 while still providing the highest quality of care for our patients. For this reason, telehealth consultations remain our preferred way to see patients. There are some circumstances where face-to-face consultations are required but will be conducted at the discretion of the doctor. If you are asked to come in the clinic for your consultation, your carer may assist you to the door of the clinic and our qualified team will provide further assistance. Unfortunately, at this time only the patient may enter the premises, we understand that this is not ideal and can arrange for a support person to meet you once inside if you must attend a face-to-face consultation. Please help us maintain social distancing guidelines of leaving 1.5 metres between you and others inside the clinic. If you are unwell you must contact reception immediately to reschedule your appointment to telehealth. If you live in a high-risk area for COVID-19, we will ask you to wear a face mask that will be provided by one of our clinical staff.
- Stay safe at home whilst getting the help you need from a specialist pain consultant.
- Use this time in isolation to tackle the pain that’s been bothering you.
- Our pain specialists can help diagnose your pain remotely get you on the road to recovery.
- Our pain specialists can provide detailed advice and issue prescriptions via telehealth consults.
Telehealth consults are easy and only require you to have:
- Mobile phone, tablet or computer with an inbuilt camera, speaker and microphone.
- Internet connection
- Browser – Google Chrome for Windows and Android. Safari 12 for Mac or iOS (iPhone or iPad)
For more information, click here.